mandag 25. mai 2009

My first attempt: playing n00b

This is my first attemt at impersonating: Playing a n00b on the legion irc. I think I got ribs a bit confused. It wasnt any serious, but it was a bit of fun and it certainly made me think about doing more of the same stuff.


Session Start: Wed Jan 16 03:53:02 2002
n00b> hey man
n00b> can you help me join legion?
ribs> yes
ribs> /msg biggdogg can i join titans
ribs> titans is the keyword
ribs> or password
n00b> okey
-> *Biggdogg* can I join titans
n00b> let me guess, thats the new splinter group?
ribs> what are you talking about
n00b> some legions folks have splited, and formed a new group, called something
n00b> atleast does sid thinks so
ribs> all i know is that is the password
ribs> if you dont want to use it, fine
n00b> password for what?
ribs> to join
ribs> are you by any chance a product of special education
n00b> yes, I am
n00b> how did you guess?
n00b> to join whaT?
ribs> :\
ribs> poor guy
ribs> maybe you should jump out of a window
n00b> well, I maybe, if you cant answr me staright..
n00b> key, the password is titans, but to join what?
ribs> legion
ribs> pm biggdogg
ribs> like i said
ribs> /msg biggdogg can i join titans
ribs> type that
n00b> k
-> *biggdogg* can I join titans
n00b> I think your playing with me
n00b> its not nice to have fun with people who have just started to play pa you now :(
ribs> yes it is
ribs> just like it's fun for you to act like a complete retard
n00b> whaT?
ribs> are you in fury, that would explain your stupidity
n00b> how did you guess that? I joined the mighty fury 1 months ago
n00b> actually not fury, but wraith
n00b> I know its not fury, but it rocks anyways
ribs> hmm
ribs> i can't even tell if you are lying
n00b> so your some important guy in legion then?
ribs> but whenever people join fury, they think they are 'great'
ribs> actually i quit legion
ribs> i was an officer
ribs> /join #prettygal
ribs> it's a party in there
ribs> !
ribs> bye now
n00b> bye m8
No such nick
Session Close: Wed Jan 16 04:59:30 2002

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar